Friday, June 24, 2011

Syukurrr

Alhamdulillah.
Impian nan satu itu sudah kesampaian.
I just can't wait to have a new life experience.
For my kids to grow up in a new environment.
I strongly believe that this is good for them.
And for us as a family.
Semoga perjalanan dan perancangan kami dirahmatiNYA.
Permudahkan lah Ya Rabbi.

Nevertheless, career wise, I still have to make a really huge decision.
Whether to continue my unpaid leaves until everything settled;
Or continue working;
Or just QUIT my job.
(Some might perasan I tweet abt this).
I have 5months to consider everything before my leaves end.
Atau mintak transfer saje to any place nearer, kan?

The main concern here is the kids.
En hubby dah semestinya mahu saya jaga diorang sepenuh masa.
Cuma saya yang tak berapa nak pasti.
Walaupun menjadi SAHM adalah impian sejak saya beranak satu lagi.
Bukan lah kata kalau saya kerja mereka terabai.
It just that raising n looking after them myself seems the best option at the moment.
Si suami dah tentu lah bz.
Nak ulang alik ke sana ke sini.
Kalau dua2 bz, kesian kat budak2 lah.

Decision yet to be made.
I'm praying & planning the for the best.
InsyaAllah.
;)

For now, mari lah join contest @MyMaybank in twitter.
Impian nak menang Ipad2.
I'm very bz u ols.
Bz tweeting!
Tweet! Tweet! Tweet!
;P

Sent by eZa @ BlackBerry®

No comments: