Thursday, June 4, 2009

Boyle phenomenon

This is my 1st time watching her singing . I've heard a lot about her. No, not from the newspaper or anything. It's from my dear hubby. He's the biggest fan of Susan Boyle. Hahaha :P Sorry honey *wink* (he still loves everything about UK after all. i think he miss it badly. terkenang-kenang ke b?) :P Btw, this is Britain's Got Talent we're talking about ;)

I didn't bother to what he said til today. I agree, she's really got talent. Stunning and great voice, indeed. Tears on my eyes when i watched her singing for the 1st time. She deserved the standing-ovation ;)

Watch her here (1st episode) and here (finale). I can't embed the vid, it's disabled. Sorry :'(

She lost to Diversity (dance group) in the finale. Nevertheless, I'm sure she's plotting her future by now. A very bright one. She dreamed to have an album just to buy her house. All the best Boyle! ;) Owh, i started to love the song now. I dreamed a dream. Lovely.

notes: kalau kat mesia tengok muka je dah tak nak vote. sinikal! tak kisah ada talent ke tak, janji jambu! :P

3 comments:

citong said...

mak sy dok ulang² clip video dia kt youtube... hehehe. semenjak dia dh pandai guna internet terkejut gak sy dia lebih advance tau pasal britain got talent nih :p

eZa said...

citong: advance dh mak awak.. ehhehe huby sy dok cite psl boyle nih since april kot. baru harini sy nk tgk coz bace dlm the sun 2 days in a row pasal dia :P

@xiM said...

BOYLE NYANYI LAGU MEMORY PUN BEST!!

tapi diversity deserve to won la that competition..after all still susan boyle have a great future ahead!!